– Increases breast milk in lactating mothers.
– Helps in irregular menstrual cycles.
– It helps to reduce weight.
– Has unsaturated fats.
– Keeps the body cool.
– Helps to detoxification of blood, resolves foul odours of breath and sweat.
– Prevents constipation.
– Highest Iron among all millets.
– Rich in Vitamin B11. Important for the development of the fetus nervous system. Important to cure from tiredness and a lack of appetite.
– Good food for ulcer.
– Best among all Millets.
Note: It is not advised for people having cold.